Sunday 14 October 2007

Sharing Projects

I love beading and have read several interesting blogs, so I decided to start one. I hope to show what I have been working on and pictures to go with them.

I am a self taught hobby beader. I love to make things and just wear them or give them away. I finally took a workshop recently from Melanie Potter through Bead Junction, and really learned a number of techniques that will improve my beading. I highly recommend Melanie's workshops, and also thank Bead Junction for having her to Toronto. Heather and Patricia are also great beaders and create a very friendly and helpful atmosphere in their store.

Retarding patterns, I will try to give you the information on where to get the pattern or the book reference.

So, I will be posting a few pictures of things I have made on this blog.

No comments: