Wednesday 30 December 2009

Inspired to Bead Again


I have had a busy fall, including trips to San Francisco to visit our son, and then a surprise working assignment in the Middle East on a project that took me to the United Arab Emirates, including work and visits in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, a camel safari, and finally an evening in Oman. While this was all wonderful fun and very interesting, when I returned home I couldn't wait to make something and also to cook my own food. So, I have been busy trying out some new bead motifs and will be posting some new beadwork shortly. Also, for Christmas my daughter, who is a graphic designer, redid my food blog using a more sophisticated program so that she will no longer hear me complaining so much about how my picture layouts change when I post.

The picture is of Dubai, and I thought the mix of old boats and new buildings was very interesting. Now I will return to just beading on this blog.

No comments: